A.Valcke
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Experience:  Lawyer with Maîtrise en droit & Licence spéciale en droit européen.
47098609

Can I enter france when I have a criminal record with only

Can I enter france when I have a criminal record with only a passport
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like the answer in a month, please

Thank you for your patience, Stephen. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Does the expert need more information, as your header says but I cannot find link

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am from Canada. Sentenced three years in 1994 (finished 1997 with sentence) Non violent. 4 counts of fraud white collar in nature . Pardon here will take another nine months. Want to travel river boat tour across france

We have all of the information we need to find you an expert. If he needs more information, he will ask you for it on this thread.

Thank you for your question.

As a Canadian national, you are exempt from the need for a visa in order to travel to France and other EU countries. This exemption allows you to stay up to 3 months in France and other EU countries that apply the Schengen rules on common visas.

As a non-EU national, you can only be denied entry to France if you represent a threat to public order, public security or public health.

Since your conviction was of a non-violent nature and you have served your sentence, the French authorities would not have ground to consider you as a threat.

There is therefore no need for you to apply for a special visa.

I hope this answers your question.
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Experience: Lawyer with Maîtrise en droit & Licence spéciale en droit européen.