TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

NA-100

Customer Question

Hi we have a house in Brittany and want to buy and build on additional land next to ours. The land is constructable and we have submitted plans with an architect. We have been told that planning is likely to be refused because the planners are saying the. Total of our existing land and the new plot represent a single project. The new land is intended as a holiday site only with three chalets. It will have a completely separate electricity feed and completely independent water and drainage. All this will have independent metering and the site will have its own tax and utilities billing. Does the planning office have the right to decide this is single project (which it is not)? Our existing property is approximately 200 square meters and each of the three wooden chalets will be 60 square meters. John and Yolanda XXX

Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi yes we will wait for an answer
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This is important to us. Do you know when we can anticipate a response/answer?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, but we are unable to predict when a question will get an answer. When a legal professional with the right background for your question believes he or she can give you a satisfactory answer, he will answer.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,

Wendy