TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US

Customer Question

My husband & I are newly retired and would like to live in France for a year. (We have visited France more than 15 times over the last 20 years for 3-6 weeks each time.) We have friends there with a small rental property that we could rent when we first arrive. We have approx $1.5 million in investments. I understand we need to have health insurance. Do you think we need legal assistance to get our long stay visa?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is no rush; I can wait. Thanks.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi Christine,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You can close the question. Thanks for trying.