TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

It is now eight months since we signed an exclusive contract

It is now eight months since we signed an exclusive contract with Laforet to sell our house. Unfortunately no sale has ensued. I am tempted to use www.housesoninternet. com to see if there can be a sale on the internet. How do I deal with Laforet in this respect?

TKenney, Ph.D. :

Hello

TKenney, Ph.D. :

You must read the contract (agreement) you agreed to with Laforêt to se what it says about termination of contract.

TKenney, Ph.D. :

You contract should let you know when and how to terminate your exclusive contract with LaForêt.

TKenney, Ph.D. :

Your contract should let you know when and how to terminate your exclusive contract with LaForêt.