Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

How come when you declare a scammer form a dating site he

Customer Question

how come when you declare a scammer form a dating site he does not come off
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Well his name is ***** ***** site jack5454.bq and i have reported him twice and as of today is still on the site, also reported him on google mail as we were chatting and is still using it***@******.*** wich is an old email from 2014. it is frustrating to see nothing is being done he said he would try with other ladies to get some money from them. I did not give him anything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: I have his cell phone number(###) ###-####and he says he is business men in the cocoa import business, he used Gen. Sturat James pictures taken from Pinterest and photos of cocoa warehouse from Pinterest. His profile number from Google is 115962910880407013874 and i think he is using another profile on millionnairedates under albertmiles020 which as the same description as jack5454.bq. i did check everything i could from him. The phone number i did call and he had said that i did called. So it is a good one.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 15 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Have you looked at the website's terms of service and notified the appropriate department to have this scammer's photo and profile removed?

What is it that you wish us to help you with here?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
are assisting me
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i will wait
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 15 days ago.

Please answer the question I have asked because I do not know how you wish me to try to assist you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
is this a fraud as it is taking you quite some time for an expert
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 15 days ago.

I have replied to you four times now and asked you to tell me how I can be of assistance. You have not answered my question. It would appear we cannot communicate, so I will opt out and maybe you will respond to another expert.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i want to know why they are not doing anything as i reported hin to be a scammer. or should i let go and let him continue his little game
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what is it beside reporting i can do as i dont know what to do with google or millionairedates
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I will assist with your query. The main thing you have to bear in mind here is that these sites are not legally obliged to do anything about scammers. Just because you have reported someone as a scammer does not mean they have to then go and investigate and remove them from the site. In an ideal world that would be the case but not every site is as efficient as we would want them to be. Also just because you have submitted a report does not necessarily give them sufficient evidence to treat that person as a scammer and they could perhaps wish to see more reports from other users before they go ahead and block someone. At this stage you have done all you can by reporting this person but the rest is up to the sites in question. They are all private companies and they can decide how such matters are dealt with and what steps they take to try and resolve this. All you can do is report that person and cooperate with the site’s process, should they decide to take it further. However, be reminded that there is no obligation on them to do anything about that and to act on your report, so it is possible that this person remains active on there. At least you now know that they are not someone you should be dealing with so can avoid them as necessary.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 14 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.