Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I was recently put out of Chase bank because of fraudlent

Customer Question

I was recently put out of Chase bank because of fraudlent activity in my checking account. I opened a new account with Bank of America and a day later they closed my account. What can I do?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Yes. Right now I have nowhere for my pension check and social security checks to go.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I have been a member of Chase Bank for more than 30 years. My grand son did the fraud and I have since put him out.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 20 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 20 days ago.

But first. . .

Is the bank saying that you are responsible for the fraud? Did you report the fraud to the police and to the bank when it occurred? Have you reported it to t

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 19 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.