Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

IS GLOBAL INCOME RESET ASCAM, global income reset being sold

Customer Question

IS GLOBAL INCOME RESET ASCAM
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: global income reset being sold on the internet is it real or scam
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: can you help with consumer products
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 20 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Do you have a website for this company?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 20 days ago.

I was hoping to hear back from you before posting an answer, but I think I know what this site is about. The same tired work at home scam is out there on the web under many many different names.

You should avoid this opportunity.

If I could get $15 for posting links, I'd already be a wealthy woman. Just answering questions here I post links all day long. Except I can't get it, and, unfortunately neither can you.

There's no quick and easy path to instant riches. All of these get rich quick work at home sites that promise you that you can make a great living at home spending minutes or so a day doing something that a trained monkey can do are scams. Global income Reset is no exception.

The Federal Trade Commission, which is trying to close as many of these down as they can get to, recommends looking for a job that pays you. The ones you have to pay for, all too often won't even earn you enough to cover the cost of the program, regardless of what the pitchman claims in the ads.

The real brains behind this outfit makes out very, very well because you and others like you pay him a great deal of money -- only a small amount to start, but then they will try to make you buy upsell after upsell, each one of which will make you no more successful than you were before.

Most of the work at home businesses are notable only for their aggressive marketing techniques and overstated claims. Any online infomercial that tells you that you can make good money by doing little or nothing at all is lying. At best it might make you some pin money. At worst you will spend more on the program than you will see for a profit.

The Federal Trade Commission, this country's chief consumer regulatory agency, has done a lot of work in this area going after work at home companies that prey on the elderly, the disabled, and the unemployed by offering expensive do-nothing programs that enrich only the company and defraud the consumer. They offer advice on how to evaluate a program or an online job that you see.

Finally, because of the fact that businesses such as this one are largely predators, the Federal Trade Commission has mandated that these work at homes put a disclaimer on their site, telling prospective customers in accurate terms they can expect this business to bring in for them. Look for a link to a disclaimer in the fine print at the bottom of the site's home page. Sometimes it's called Earnings disclaimer and other times it's hidden in the Terms of Service link. If there's no disclaimer, the company is operating unlawfully and you are dealing with a scammer. If it is there, read it. In most cases you'll find that these companies don't stand behind their offerings and they guarantee you absolutely nothing.

There are real jobs to be had on the web, but they pay you. You don't pay them.

There are many scam reports all over the web about companies identical to Global Income Reset. When the scam reports come out, they change their name to something else and take in new victims all over again. Here's a review that tells you just what I mean.

I'm unable to find a website for Global Income Reset, so maybe that's already disappeared. But here's a negative review about it that supports my opinion that it's the same tired link posting scam.

Avoid!!

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 19 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.