Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Is AVA Pet Taxi Relocation Legit. They want a $2000 cash

Customer Question

Is AVA Pet Taxi Relocation Legit. They want a $2000 cash deposit for the shipping crate, and when it is delivered to my door, they will refund my cash then.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please provide the following for the business (or whatever you do have, if not everything):

1) Its address

2) Its website

3) Its telephone

4) Any email associated with it

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 5 days ago.
Hello! I plan to log off soon and am just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!