Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Licensed Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney / former Law Enforcement Agent
26296561

WELL I BEEN INVESTING IN A WOMEN I MET ON LINE, she claims

Customer Question

WELL I BEEN INVESTING IN A WOMEN I MET ON LINE , she claims her mom is from the UK and her dad from Australia...A ROMANCE TYE OF THING that claims her dad was killed in a construction accident in Cairo and was going to Cairo egypt to get her dads inheritance but after running into all kinds of problems with lawyers and fees, security companys etc that i helped her with for several months with money grams here and there.To make a long story shorter her inheritance is now stuck in customs and because the release fee is more than i can handle...something like $5,700 i dident do anything with it and i told her i dident have that kind of money...so she said she is tired and just wants to come home to me to start a new life and that we can save a little more enough to go back to Cairo together to release it from customs....Presently she is living in a church unable to pay her rent and also has a tooth infection which i just mailed her $200 for her antibiotics and to call me by phone which she does occasionally will do....so she is asking for money for a plane ticket now to come here to me at least she claims anyway and that plane ticket will cost me$1,500 ...so i complained to her and asked her if i can pay for her plane ticket using a electronic ticket...but she god mad and said no i rather have my own because i dont want any problems at the airport...so now im questioning everything....She seems very smart and very convincing her email address is ***@******.*** and doesnt communicate with me as much by email but has been texting me from Cairo Egypt with her old Texas tel number wher she wonce lived for a while but unable to call me only test me but i can leave messages....is she for real or just a educated scammer? right now im on the fence of what to do its frustrating because i developed feelings for her but i just dont know if she is just seeing how loyal i am or just a professional scammer ... here is her texting number +19728767169 need your help...too good to be true or possible?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I have reviewed all the information you have posted in your question, and every detail that you are described is a part of a common online ROMANCE SCAM!

Did you send any money to this criminal scammer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been sending alot for 6 months now...worried

Thank you for your follow up.

How much money did you send to this scammer?

Did you send money by moneygram? Where were the money sent and who was the receiver of the money?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Over a period of 6 months I have sent alot. $18,000. We were going to start a new life a new beginning...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Money was sent To Cairo Egypt. Receiver was Obey Adisa...she claims she couldn't pick up yhe money gram herselfbecause her passport is being held at the embassy because of all the unrest therr

The receiver was either the scammer who was communicating with you or member of his/her gang.

In any case, it is important to report this crime to your local police, your local FBI office and also to the Internet Crime Control Center at ww.ic3.gov.

If you can provide me with your zip code I will be able to provide you with the contact information for your local FBI office.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Zip is 07050
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Orange New Jersey

Thank you for your follow up.

Here is the contact information for your local FBI office:

FBI

Newark

Claremont Tower
11 Centre Place
Newark, NJ 07102
newark.fbi.gov(###) ###-####/p>

You should report this crime as soon as possible to your local police and FBI office and follow law enforcement directions once the crime is reported.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.