Nick-FraudExaminer
Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations
93685840

What is the best way to return this package? They sent me

Customer Question

what is the best way to return this package? They sent me three times what I agreed to.
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the fraud examiner can help you best.
Customer: I fell for the offer trying to improve my health. I just turned 70. My memory is not what I"d like it to be. I'm quite easy to fall for this kind of Offer. When the package arrived it contained 9 bottles not just.three. I have emailed the company for an explaination and too how much I am being charged. That has been several weeks with no response.
JA: Is there anything else the fraud examiner should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the fraud expert who will be assisting you today.

Please be patient while I prepare a response for you. I’ll be back shortly with your answer.

Also, If you would prefer to speak on the phone (for an additional fee) to get your question answered faster, please let me know and I can make that happen.

Hello again and thank you for your patience while I have prepared your answer. I have good news for you, you should be able to get your money back for this transaction.

What you need to do is contact your credit card company right away and tell them that this is a fraudulent transaction. Tell them you were misled/tricked into believing you were buying 3 bottles from this company but instead they sent you 9 and charged you for all 9. Tell them that you have made repeated attempts to contact the company to return the extra 6 bottles and get a refund for them but they have not responded to you at all. Tell them you would have never agreed to give them your credit card number if you knew they would be charging you for 9 bottles instead of the 3 as promised. The credit card company should have no problem processing a chargeback (reversing the transaction and giving your money back) if you claim the transaction was fraudulent. Make sure you claim this was fraud on the part of the company when you file your dispute and ask to get a new credit card sent to you if necessary.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today and I hope this answer has helped you. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Please remember that I only receive credit for answering your question when you accept my answer using the 3, 4 or 5 STARS on the top of the screen and then SUBMIT. I work very hard to give you the most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you reciprocate my good faith by accepting my answer.

If you feel I did an excellent job, bonuses are always appreciated!

Even after you accept my answer, you can still ask follow up questions at no additional cost. Thank you again and I wish you all the best!

Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 12 days ago.

Hello again, I noticed you were able to view the answer I prepared for you. Do you need any further information or clarification?

If so, please reply here on this question thread.

My main goal is to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your answer. I look forward to hearing from you.