Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I have been dating this guy online he is in syria and wants

Customer Question

i have been dating this guy online he is in syria and wants me to take money off his bank account in marisyia and send him only 7000 but he asked me to take 50000 at first he said 200000 and i told him that it was way too much and all he needed was only 7000 but he gave me his bank information and when i logged in the money was there but the asked me to fill my wire transfer information which i called my bank and they helped me with it on the next page they asked me for my account PIN and my bank tells me that i dont need one so i am confused could this be a scam for sure or its real
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the fraud examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer: he says his name is ***** ***** lee but i dont believe him and he asked me to send him 350 for his medication but i have to send that money to a UN diplomat who is a woman in charge of armies in three country
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Good evening and welcome. Why exactly is this man giving you money, and why does he want you to send him money? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.