Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is it better to select that the account used by unauthorized

Customer Question

Is it better to select that the account used by unauthorized person but card still in possession or that you never applied for card when completing a Fraud Investigation Form for credit card
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 19 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 19 days ago.

It's best to tell the truth, because you certainly don't want to make a fraudulent report.

Which of the two situations applies? If both do, give me a brief factual account of the situation, so I can see which option i best expresses your concern.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 18 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.