Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but I have

Customer Question

I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but I have been offered some freelance work for an agency represented by Sally Edwards on Upwork. but all negotiations has been done on Skype. Th woman is Sally Edwards from Cheyenne Wyoming
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer: I am just curious to know, I have been burned before and lost 25.000 dollar in lost payment for services rendered and it is not something I would like to experience again
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 28 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 28 days ago.

I'm sorry, I responded to your question in error. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Many thanks

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 28 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I am a US attorney.

How did you become aware of Sally Edwards? Were you interviewed for this position? What is the nature of the freelance work she has for you? How are you to be paid for what you do? Do you have contact information for Upwork and or Ms. Edwards

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I responded to a joboffer on Upwork, a freelancer platform. She claims to have articles she wants written for a price of 4500 dollar. at first. the articles is all sorts, from reviews to more serious articles in my field of behavioral biology. she has not responded to my questions on payment, and I have not yet done any work for her, I have been burned before with a Mr Bonfas Monsburg, so I am playing it safe. I only have the information blocked by Upwork and this Skype-id for Ms Edwards . skype id:***@******.***
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 28 days ago.

Have you actually been hired to fill this position? Have you signed any contract with her? What terms of payment has she agreed to?

What is the question about this you wish to have addressed?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 27 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.