Nick-FraudExaminer
Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations
93685840

Same as coment previous..This company has charged my 84yr

Customer Question

Same as coment previous..This company has charged my 84yr old mother's debit credit card..she is beside herself with stress, she only recently lost her husband and my father..We are both on a pension and cant afford the $257.81 that has already come out if her account...Please can u help Pearl?? I havent been able to find a number to contact these nasty people....thanking you kind regards
JA: Yes. The $5 is your refundable deposit that gets charged now. If you aren't happy for any reason, we'll refund the money back to your card. The fraud examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the fraud examiner should be aware of?
Customer: That would be great if you can refund money back to her account.when will this happen
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the fraud expert who will be assisting you today.

Please be patient while I conduct some research prepare a response for you. I’ll be back shortly with your answer.

Can you please explain to me why the company has charged your mother's debit card?

Did the company provide your mother with any service or product in exchange for the $258.81 they have charged her account?

Hello again, I would like to assist you with your question but I did not hear back from you on my previous inquiry as to why the company charged your mom the $257.81.

I think the best case scenario for you right now would be to have your mom dispute those charges with your bank as potentially fraudulent. That way the bank will place a temporary credit back on your account for the $257.81 while they research the cause for the charge. If they find that it was not a properly justified charge then you will not be responsible for the payment. The bank may also issue you a new debit card account number as well so that company will never be able to charge your account again.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today and I hope this answer has helped you. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Please remember that I only receive credit for answering your question when you accept my answer using the 3, 4 or 5 STARS on the top of the screen and then SUBMIT. I work very hard to give you the most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you reciprocate my good faith by accepting my answer.

If you feel I did an excellent job, bonuses are always appreciated!

Even after you accept my answer, you can still ask follow up questions at no additional cost. Thank you again and I wish you all the best!

Hello again, I saw that you were able to view the last response I prepared for you 2 days ago. Is there any additional information or clarification that you need?

If so, please reply here on this question thread.

My goal is to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your answer. I look forward to hearing from you.