Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

PSV Sovereign Society, Bill appeared on my resent checking

Customer Question

PSV Sovereign Society
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the fraud examiner can help you best.
Customer: Bill appeared on my resent checking account !
JA: Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer:(###) ###-####phnoe number
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

The Sovereign Society holds investment seminars and publishes investment advice. They are business brokers and are an accredited A+ rated corporation by the Better Business Bureau. They have been operating in Florida since 2005. You can see the review of this company here.

Here's their website which will link you to their various programs and products, one of which you may have signed up for.

If none of these make sense to you, you can contact Sovereign for a cancellation of your membership and a refund of the charges you paid. As an accredited A+ business with the BBB their customer service should be excellent and you should be able to resolve your problem. If not, reporting them to the Better Business Bureau would be where you should start. The BBB will mediate with them on your behalf for free.

Companies with excellent reputations with the BBB are eager to stay in their good graces because the BBB review is good advertising for them. Likely, that's as far as you'll have to go to address this. But if that fails you can report them to your card carrier and try to dispute the charges, to your state Attorney General's Office, and even to the Federal Trade Commission.