Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I received a package in my mail box yesterday from Florida.

Customer Question

I received a package in my mail box yesterday from Florida. The package is cut and the bottom and there is nothing in the package. I am wondering if someone from the US Postal Office opened it or was it sent like this.
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the fraud examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, I was informed on Saturday my credit card was compremize. This is a item I did not order. I ordered one item and once they had my credit card they began to over charge me on shipping and added extra shipping that I was not aware of. So I received three packages and i need to send them back. However this one was opened and the item is not there.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the fraud expert who will be assisting you today.

I'm currently working on a reply to your question and I'll be back shortly with your answer. Thanks for your patience.

If you would prefer to speak on the phone for an additional small fee to get your question answered faster, please let me know and I can make that happen.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want to know when this item was sent to me was it empty or was there something in the package. Am I talking with someone from the Postal Service or am I being scammed again for money. I just paid $5.00 for what? Then I am asked to pay more. I would like to talk to a human not a machine. Can you help me or do I have to pay more, which I will not. I just want a answer to what is going on.?????

Hello again you are speaking to a human person. I am in the process of preparing your answer for you. Please just give me a few moments and I will be right back with you. Thanks for your patience.