Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I am interested in purchasing a puppy from a breeder. The

Customer Question

I am interested in purchasing a puppy from a breeder. The photo in the advertising shows people I dont think is the person I have talked (broken english) and when I said I needed references he told me it would take two days
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer: He called me back with some information and the phone number is1-***-***-**** also his e mail shows***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Does the breeder have a website? By what method are they asking you to pay? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.