Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Princess, I received an unauthorized package in the mail and

Customer Question

HI Princess
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the fraud examiner can help you best.
Customer: I received an unauthorized package in the mail and was charged for it. I have attempted to locate this business by use of the return address on the package. That address is not found in my research with the City of Dania Beach Florida and therefore I believe it is fraudulent . I am seeking the help of the USPS Fraud Department to track this down and penalize the organization and recover the unauthorized charges
JA: Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer: the package shows an "order" number of 00.(###) ###-####8637, mailed from zip code 33020 on October 26, 2016, USPS Tracking # 9400 1108 9964 3000 8652 58
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

When you say you were charged for it, do you mean that someone used your credit card and sent it to you? Or were you only charged for the shipping fee? What is the name of the company on the return address? What's the address.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.