Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is Publisher Clearing House a Fraud, I ordered three things

Customer Question

Is Publisher Clearing House a Fraud
JA: The fraud examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the fraud examiner can help you best.
Customer: I ordered three things and four things arrive with a bill for all 4 and one article I did NOT order. There is no phone number to call and handle the problem What can I do
JA: Is there anything else important you think the fraud examiner should know?
Customer: I dodnt wwant to pay for the thing I didnt order but it is o the bu ill wiith the tax and shipping inclh
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Publisher's Clearinghouse is a legitimate company. They are located in Port Washington, NYS and they have been doing business since 1953. They are an A+ rated, accredited company by the Better Business Bureau. You can see that here.

If you received the wrong products from them you can just contact their customer service number and take that up with them. They should resolve it. Their customer service phone number if 1-***-***-****.

If they won't resolve matters for you, contact the Better Business Bureau at BBB.org and let them know. Companies who are A+ rated and accredited by the BBB are very proud of their rating. If the BBB steps in, the company will work with you. But I doubt you'll have to go this far to take care of this order problem.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.