Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Track.rightpage.net/checkstatus

Customer Question

track.rightpage.net/checkstatus
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you.

What is your question regarding this website?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to know if this website (http://track.rightpage.net/checkstatus), company name is ***** ***** a scam? If it is real, what would your advice be.
V/R
Jim Blair
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

You're the second person to inquire about Gemini 2 this weekend. And what I would say is to avoid it. Anything on the web that looks too good to be true is a scam. Period.

There is no real path to instant riches, and that's exactly what the video is promising with all of the usual hype and noise typical of these get-rich-quick frauds.

Ask yourself this: If this program were so successful, why would the site owner need to sell it on line in order to make money? He'd have all he could possibly dream of, keeping it to himself.

The answer is, it's nothing more than another betting scam that will enrich the software developer and leave you wondering where your money went.

You pay for the predictive software and the site owner makes his money by linking you to unregulated binary brokers, almost all of which are outright frauds. Even at best, ***** ***** is highly risky, but when you're trading with brokers who don't have to pay off even if you win, you're asking for even more trouble. And when you lose your money, you're not going to be able to find the people behind Gemini2 or the so-called brokers they deal with.

There are plenty of scam reports on this. Here's only one of them.

100% accurate predictions? Nonsense!

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.