Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Gemini 2. What is this trading scheme about and why is it so

Customer Question

Gemini 2. What is this trading scheme about and why is it so "successful.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

But first, do you have a website for this company?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I have found Gemini 2 and realize that it's trading software for binary options. Be very wary. There's no such thing as guaranteed returns with binary trading and predictive software doesn't really work. If it did, the person who developed it would make all the money he needed without having to sell the program to people like you.

He's the only one who gets guaranteed returns, because whether you win or lose, he gets his cut of the trades you make. And the problem is that when you use this software, you are going to wind up trading with unregulated binary brokers, since your own country doesn't regulate them and most other countries don't either.

Unregulated binary brokers break their own rules, don't honor their contract and are almost all out-and out scammers.

There are negative reports on the web about Gemini2. Here's one that has plenty of detail.

But the key to the fact that this should be avoided is the promise of guaranteed large returns. Not a chance. Anything too good to be true in this area is just that.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.