Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I just received an email from Pimsleur claiming I owed them

Customer Question

I just received an email from Pimsleur claiming I owed them $256. I believe it is a criminal fraud. I had ordered a CD from them for learning Spanish. I tried it and decided it wasn't for me. I paid for it, as best I can rememberl. Their notice and threat to me includid no dates, and had a number of suspicious statements.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Right now, I don't know. I've never been attackec like this; but i can prvide more info if you take this.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please copy and paste the full email, including the email headers, if you know how to do this. Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.