TheFraudExpert
TheFraudExpert, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Certified Fraud Examiner
93685840

Just a bit of assistance if you don't mind. Looking for a

Customer Question

Just a bit of assistance if you don't mind. Looking for a young lady
Paulio Ista, DOB 13 May 1982
Address*****
Chatham Kent U K..
Paulio Istadob: 13th May 1982Italy.
*****Chatham KentMadway U. K.
***@******.***Mob: +44(###) ###-####
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: She is most likely a Ghana scammer now claims she lives with Debrah Williams UK Resident but could be using the person for money requests, I think Western Union has her profile as a Romance scammer.Paulios email address search.
***@******.***Linda P HartAge 51
****** De Reimer Ave, Bronx, NY 10466
32+ Social Networks
17+ Photos and Videos
May have been or is still in Australia Sydney? But using a proxy or a U K si,m card or has some one working with her from the U K She was supposed to be a resident at AMAT Apartments. AT her old address. Sounded Hispanic claimed to be Italian. However her voice was harsh and I did hear her talking in a foreign language with some one for a brief moment.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: She or he wanted a walmart gift card? Then an Iphones gift card, I advised I can not get that from Australia and it will not work in the U K? She did advise she started and activated her iPhone account in Sydney Australia.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  TheFraudExpert replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

It is not possible for me to verify a person's identity just based on their name, address and contact information provided. This kind of information can easily be fabricated by a romance scammer.

I can tell you that the request of money or other gifts by someone who you have never actually met in person is the #1 sign of a romance scammer. Therefore, based on the information you provided, I can confidently say the person claiming to be Paulio Ista IS A ROMANCE SCAMMER. I say this because she has requested that you send her Walmart gift cards and iPhone gift cards which are becoming some of the most commonly requested payment methods by scammers. The reason that scammers like to request gift cards is because there is no identity associated with them. It is basically a way of sending cash electronically but with no name attached to it. Once you send the gift card number and codes to the scammer, it is almost impossible to recover any of the money. It is also extremely difficult or impossible for law enforcement to track scammers down if you have paid them through gift cards.

In addition, the fact that she now claims to be living with someone new is another common excuse given by scammers so the new name can be used to send money through Western Union.

The golden rule with dating online is that you should never send money or anything of value to a stranger that you have only met online, no matter what the reasons or who they say they are. Therefore, I recommend that you DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY, GIFT CARDS OR OTHER ITEMS OF VALUE to this person. They are scamming you and any money you send will not be able to be recovered. I also recommend that you cut all communication with this person because they are not interested in a romantic relationship but rather only in stealing your hard earned money.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today and I hope this answer has helped you. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Please remember that I only receive credit for answering your question when you accept my answer using the 3, 4 or 5 STARS on the top of the screen and then SUBMIT. I work very hard to give you the most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you reciprocate my good faith by accepting my answer.

If you feel I did an excellent job, bonuses are always appreciated!

Even after you accept my answer, you can still ask follow up questions at no additional cost. Thank you again and I wish you all the best!

Hello again, I noticed you were able to view the answer I prepared for you. Do you need any further information or clarification?

If so, please reply here on this question thread.

My main goal is to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your answer. I look forward to hearing from you.