Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

Well I bit on the grant solutions and now I can not get a

Customer Question

Well I bit on the grant solutions and now I can not get a hold of them. I filled out two reports and have not got any response from them. My phone number changed during this time so it may be that, yet there phones do not answer.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Other than I spent money and have not heard from them in 2 days. No.
Submitted: 2 day ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 2 day ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please provide the following that you have on the company (if you do not have it, then skip it):

Full name (or is it just GRANT SOLUTIONS?)

telephone number

website url

any email address(es) you may have for them

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.