Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

Ben, I appreciate your answer regarding my question but that

Hi Ben, I appreciate your answer regarding my question but that didn't really give me the answer that I was looking for, I need to find out whether this lady is a scammers or not, I have several pictures, I believe 10 pictures of her or whoever it is and I need to find out if these pictures are her or not. She has all answers to my questions and is able to remember everything that I have told her in the past but there are signs that she may not be legitimate and I hope that I am wrong, is there anyway to find out who she really is and whether or not I am being scammed. Rob

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

To get some more detailed answers and look into her in more detail you would ron ally need a private investigator - we are just a Q&A site. Also as mentioned you are very unlikely to be able to confirm that she is a scammer as this rarely happens - you have too make a decision based on what the likely probabilty of this is rather than working on formal comfirmation