Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

How can I get out of so they can'nt take

Customer Question

How can I get out of so they can'nt take more money fro my account
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I enter ozlottoservices with $39..00 and A email addres and pasword now i can not get to there site to cansal my account.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: they are going to take more mony from my acc**t
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

That website is not active and, according to its WHOIS information, has never been active. Please provide me with a correct website so that I can find where you'd go to cancel their services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 days ago.

Actually, it's You can cancel your account with them on their website by going into your user profile and then to "subscription management." That should be all you have to do. If you can no longer log in, you can contact customer service for them here and cancel your account and tell them to stop billing you.

If customer service doesn't resolve that for you, you would have to contact your bank or credit card carrier and report further charges as unauthorized and/or close the account and open new ones to stop the billing.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.