Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.

Restigen-D ingredients. Scam or legit? Restigen-D backed by

Customer Question

Restigen-D ingredients. Scam or legit?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Restigen-D backed by the most impressive medical minds in the world? Scam or legit?
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: It's supposed to rejuvenate every single cell in your body in less than a month.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The problem with these natural supplements is that they are wholly unregulated and the claims they make skirt the laws regarding medical purposes so the FDA does not have much control over them. There are reviews though that state while it does have some minor benefits, the claims they make are not fully accurate and that there is no real evidence other than their own self promotion that there is any major benefit. See:
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.