Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.

I was wondering if you might have any information on

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i was wondering if you might have any information on aleessandrop berni/ perugia residency program
JA: I'm an assistant to the Fraud Examiner. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: ok
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I signed up and paid in advance as it was required for an art residency in perugia, italy. upon arrival, i realized there were no other artists here and was told i would just be introduced to other local artists, which has not happened yet. but it seems extremely odd to me that i am the only one here as the whole point of a residency is to collaborate and meet other artists
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: there's also not a proper studio space set up for me and on their site they say they have 8 students per residency program on avergae average
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There are no reports of there being a scam involving Alessandro Berni Art Gallery and they are reported as a reputable gallery in Perugia Italy. However, there is no evidence either reported on any type of residency program they are running through the gallery. If you paid for the residency program and the program is not delivering what was promised, I am afraid that your only recourse is to file suit against them in Italy for breach of contract if they refuse to refund your money for not giving you the benefits promised.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.