Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I am a victim of a $10,295.00 Scam involving Amazon and

Customer Question

I am a victim of a $10,295.00 Scam involving Amazon and fraudulent activities by Olympic Business Development (OBD) in San Diego, CA and Bay Harbor Associates llc in Carthage, MO. Initially contacted 6/2016. I have collected documentation that substantiates Fraud. I have other documentation (17 pages) that documents how others have been scammed by similar circumstances. I will file reports with the appropriate BBB's in states of CA Az, and Mo, Is this considered offenses in Inter, Intra State? I will seek advice of Counsel re: in addition to re-imbursement of the $10,295.00, I will seek additional monies for mental anguish, loss of interest, use of the monies. We are both retired, living on fixed income (SS) and risked a lot. I am 81 years of age, I am a USMC Sgt Veteran and I am under treatment for Prostate Cancer. There are several areas of non-performance. I thank you for reviewing this and I look forward to your response.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of, but I am sure after we sign off, I will. Thank You.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.