Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Is aussie method a scam, aussie method is an online work

Customer Question

is aussie method a scam
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: aussie method is an online work from home opportunity that provides software for a trading system. it promises almost instant returns once you have made a deposit to your broker account which is free to set up. is this a known scam I should avoid
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 12 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 12 days ago.

We have fielded other complaints about the Aussie Method.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 12 days ago.

The Aussie Method is a trading platform for binary option trading. They make their money by steering you to binary brokers. They don't care what happens to you or your money, as they make theirs whether you lose yours or not.

The brokers they work with are all unregulated binary brokers, such as Titan Trade, which is located outside of the reach of your own law and which is not subject to oversight by any country's financial regulatory authority. That means that these brokerages can make and break their own rules because there is nothing that can stop them..

Legitimate binary brokers register with regulatory authorities anyway voluntarily, which gives investors an agency to turn to if the broker breaches its contract or does anything unscrupulous. Submitting themselves to regulation is a sign of likely legitimacy.

We hear horror stories every day from investors who are attracted by the stated policies of unregulated binary option brokers and who invest heavily without realizing that the overwhelming majority of unregulated binary brokers are scams. Then they complain that the binary broker made unauthorized trades, for example, and wiped out their entire account, or that they don't allow for them to collect their winnings.

There will be no financial regulatory authority you can turn to to assist you in getting your funds out when you are taken advantage of through the Aussie Method. And because these brokers operate from various unknown locations offshore, and have nothing more than call centers at the address they list for their business, they cannot be found and thus cannot be pursued through the courts.

Here is one of many scam reports about the Aussie Method. Here is another. There are more but I think you get the point.

Do I think the Aussie Method is safe to sign on with? No.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 12 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.