Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I just received a check from the U.S. Title Agency, LLC of

Customer Question

I just received a check from the U.S. Title Agency, LLC of Scottsdale, AZ. Interesting is the guy who sent it, Fred Irick. He supposed to live in Tampa Florida. Weird thing. I have no idea who the guy is. He even was texting me to make sure I got the check. I worked for a Police Department for 18 years so I'm pretty sure this is crap. But I found nothing on line
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: No watermarks in check. Paper is semi soft. And the third party listed on the check is Bank of Arizona 5050 N 44th St Phoenix AZ
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs and former prosecutor, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Have they indicated why you were sent a check and what you are supposed to do with it?