Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I still need direction handling this charge showing up on my

Customer Question

Hi, I still need direction handling this charge showing up on my CU statement. I don't have anything from the company concerning the charges. I assume that it is a skin care products scam: you pay shipping for free samples. They have my card numbers and are charging me $89.47 for the product which will keep on coming every month. I have not received any samples and it hasn't been even a couple weeks.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Can you give me the website where you ordered the free samples? If you paid by credit card, have you contacted your card carrier yet?

You need to talk to your card carrier and tell them that the charges are unauthorized and that you have received nothing for the price that has been deducted. Ask them to do a chargeback. If they won't, you're going to have to cancel your credit card and open up a new one to stop the billing unless you can find out where to cancel your "membership" in their program.

If you can reply to this question thread and tell me where you found the offer for the free sample, I will try to find out how you can cancel the offer. I don't think they will likely be legitimate, as you've received no product, but just in case they are you should be able to cancel according to their specific terms and avoid any further issues with them down the road.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.