Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I wired money to someone overseas who is a US citizen to

Customer Question

Hi ;
I wired money to someone overseas who is a US citizen to purchase a land from him a year ago and he purchased the land from his brother but never transfer it to my name and now he is not returning the money. All objective evidence are available and his chat logs as well as bank information etc. evidence from A-Z are available as well as witnesses .
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What are the specific legal actions I need to take to get the current value of the land ? It looks like he planned to fraud me and use my money to buy that land from his brother and not to transfer it to my name from day one and now the value of that land is more that $120k more according to official documents from that country . The guy is a US citizen