Loren, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney/Hearing Officer

Ijust read an RTICLA ON NOVA-XREPORT, Founder, offering

Customer Question

Ijust read an RTICLA ON NOVA-XREPORT, Founder ***** *****, offering leads to small pnny stock iinvestments centered in marajuana. He's tlking BIG money. Is he legit or is this a scam?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: The investments must be made before Nov. 8 Elections because when Marajuana is voted legal the stock buying takes place. Lots of different stocks: medical marajuana meds, machines for patients,
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Buying into this company is a discounted price, from hundreds in value to $39, $99, $129 (I think) and I must buy into this right away. He only has 500 openings. I think this is allI remember.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 16 days ago.
Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 16 days ago.
Penny stocks are never a good investment and the people who hawk them are the only ones who make money in the investment. This is especially true if there is pressure to buy right away with a promise of guaranteed high returns.
They will take all your investment, lose it, and keep telling you to invest more money until you have nothing left or figure out it is a scam.
Do not invest in this.
Expert:  Loren replied 16 days ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.
A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.
Thank you!