Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Licensed Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney / former Law Enforcement Agent

I have been called by Stevens of Grant Solutions Llc in Mesa

Customer Question

I have been called by Chris Stevens of Grant Solutions Llc in Mesa Arizona. Should I steer clear. It feel too good to be true but we are in such need of help it is tempting to try.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I just want to know if it is really possible to receive grants? The company Grant Solutions tells me I am eligible fo 60,000 in grants. I just pay about 1400 up front and then the equal amount would come at the end when I receive the grants. Also I would be reimbursed the initial amount. Too good to be tru right! It is just that farming is kicking our behinds right now. My husband is working himself in the ground and I want to help. Lori
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: No I am not trying to get anyone in trouble. Just need advice.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 18 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is an absolute 100% SCAM!

Legitimate companies do not charge any fees upfront "in exchange for grant funds"!

If you send any money to these scammers you will loss your money and also the scammers will keep up coming up with more fraudulent reasons to attempt to steal more money from you.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.