Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I received a call from a man with a Mexican accent. He said

Customer Question

I received a call from a man with a Mexican accent. He said he was from Guaranted Even though my bill is $$100-$200 at the most I would probably qualify. I can find no web sight. Am I wasting my time. Is this ascam company?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 17 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 17 days ago.

It's always best not to jump at an unsolicited too good to be true offer from some company you can't verify. Many make calls like this just to scam people. Then once they get your credit card number and other personal information, they can use what they have to commit identity theft.

You are correct. There is no website at The domain name has not been registered and is for sale.

The Better Business Bureau is aware of a company named Guaranteed Solar in Colorado. They are also known as Innersol Global. The company is F rated, which is a reason in and of itself not to do business with them. The BBB also has a red alert on the company's review indicating that the address of the company does not check out. Mail to them goes unreturned.

All in all, I'd block this caller. If you're interested in solar energy for your home, contact the Better Business Bureau and see if there are recommended dealers in your area in order to avoid fraud.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 16 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.