Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Is Ropton a scammer or not ?and could you tell mre more

Customer Question

Is Mark Ropton a scammer or not ?and could you tell mre more about him.Does he come up relatively clean or not
Thank you
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please tell me more about how you found this seminar, the nature and the name of the seminar, etc...?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Though my son Francis Peoples but Please keep this information secret and confidential between myself and my son I would not appreciate him finding out about MarkRolton and his validity.This is only for
my own self protection Thank you
Cheers ***** *****
PS How long would it take you to email the above information? I like your status as an adviseory body ONE can turn to for any other information on other things Please advise me by means of your website Thank you
information you may be able to pass to me Please send me your web information platform Thank you

All of the information is open to general public on JustAnswer.com

Please let me know if you would like me to proceed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to know whether Mark Rolton is on the straight and narrow.I am attending a seminar called "Property Options"
on the weekend after next. I have heard from a friend to ask about Mr Rolton's bone fides before I began committing myself
any furthur.The conference is to be Held at QT Hotel Gild Coast Queensland.Could you give me a reply asap
Rhank You
Charles
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I unfortunately don't know much more about the said Mark Rolton except to say He Seems to be a very successful Entrpaneur in his property dealings here in Australia.Please let me Know ASAP & I would be very grateful

Thank you for your follow up.

What type of fees are you asked to pay for this seminar?

Also, do you know the name of any company / project that Mark Rolton has?