Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.

Any updated information / concerns about Debit Direct Canada

Customer Question

Hi. Any updated information / concerns about Debit Direct Canada as an investment opportunity?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Zoey gave a very favorable report a year ago; I'm looking for an updated opinion
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 25 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
As of 2016, the company continues with an A+ rating with the BBB Canada. There are no negative reports about them on any of the scam databases. They are from all reports available a legitimate business opportunity for point of sale cash machines. There is nothing negative about the company and of course like every investment, it has its ups and downs, but generally as long as the point of sale machines are being used, it has appeared a fairly stable opportunity.