Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.
26798026

Clkbank*Com _MfrhfepyGB monthly debits from my joint

Customer Question

Clkbank*Com _Mfrhfepy(###) ###-####GB monthly debits from my joint account ?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

To start, call that telephone number - 208 is an area code in the United States. Ask them why they're charging you. What happens is, people make a legitimate purchase from a company, and then they get these "offers" at the end. The offer is usually set up so you get automatically charged if you don't call and cancel within a set amount of time, and then people forget about it. If it's a legitimate company, they should be able to reverse the charges. The law gives you a grace period for canceling automatic payments made from your account with a credit card. If they won't cancel and give you your money back, contact your bank to put a stop payment on those transactions and reverse as many as they can.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.

Did you have any other questions about this?