Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.
26798026

Can you tell me if New Beginnings EDU work at home, is a

Customer Question

Can you tell me if New Beginnings EDU work at home, is a legit company?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I am signing with this company as work at home, they want payment, so I am trying to find out if they are a legitimate company or if I should run.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: no
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

No legitimate company will ever charge you for the pleasure of working for them. That's not a valid business model. Employees get paid an hourly wage. You shouldn't have to pay for training or anything.

Here is a review from someone who lost hundreds of dollars given to that company:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Beginnings-Edu/internet/New-Beginnings-Edu-Business-Entity-Solutions-Doba-Charged-me-for-what-I-could-have-gotten-1193338

US law requires that any of these companies that teach people to make money from home list a disclaimer that says, realistically, what people can expect to make. This company doesn't have one on their website, which is a big red flag. The reason that disclaimer is required is that most people who pursue these types of opportunities never even make back their initial investment.

Do you have any other questions about this?