Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I have been invited to join this private club called CFC,

Customer Question

I have been invited to join this private club called CFC, Cash Flow Corp in Atlanta Georgia. Their membership cost per annum is $8000. I did go to Atlanta to meet a couple of members but I am not getting a clear picture of this group.
I need to find out more before I start anything.
Thank you
Ronnie
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a website for this club? What is it that you get for your $8K annual membership?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

The name of this club is very generic and I can't find it without more help from you. But typically, these so-called secret investment clubs are Ponzi scams. That is, they promise very high returns on your investment, but the club exists just for the purpose of getting new investors. It's their investments that finance the returns that pay the dividends to the new investors.

Ponzi scams are strictly illegal, and they don't stick around too long. Most people who invest in them lose money.

Please tell me how you discovered this club, what you are supposed to receive as a member, and give me a website or more indentifying information, so that I can see what's going on here.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.