Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Is The Oxford Club legitimate and trustworthy, or is it a

Customer Question

Is The Oxford Club legitimate and trustworthy, or is it a scam?
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here:
Customer: How can I know you are honesnt, or you are in conclusion with a scam?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I want to believe you are legitimate, but at the same time I believe Baltimore is home to many dishonest "financial analysts." I realize the U.S. government wants consumers to buy more--not hide their savings under a mattress so capitalism will flourish. Also I know that the U.S. government took in more than $1 trillion in taxes in a recent reporting period. It appears our nation is awash in both debt and income. Is this rebate program constitutional? What is the name of the U.S.representative who headed the committee that provided final approval?
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Please answer my immediately preceding questions and comments.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 27 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 27 days ago.

The Oxford Club publishes a newsletter that deals with economic and investment issues. The company has been around since 2001 and is an affiliate of Stansberry Associates Investment Research.

The Better Business Bureau has been aware of Oxford Club since its very beginnings. On a scale from A to F, the BBB has given Oxford Club an A+ rating. It doesn't get better than that. You can see the review and read the complaint history. I have linked you to it..

So this is a legitimate company that is highly regarded. The BBB has had complaints about them, but none of the complaints involve the company promoting any type of a scam.

That said, economic and investment advice isn't an exact science. And depending upon your own knowledge in that area, you may find some of their publications much less useful than others. There is also no guarantee that by following any one person's investment advice that you're going to make a fortune. If there were, we would all be very, very rich.

But are they scammers? No.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 26 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.