Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I paid this afternoon $2,500 to Grant Solutions. I have a

Customer Question

I paid this afternoon $2,500 to Grant Solutions. I have a bad feeling now. Is this a scam. I maxed out my credit card at their beckoning and guarantee. I have three days to reverse, per the document I signed. I fear the worst. My phone # is(###) ###-####5015 my email is***@******.***
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Is it a scam? If so how do I get my $2,500 back. I have very little, and am not well, this will kill me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

If you are talking about Grant Solutions, LLC, at 2321 N GRENVIEW DR , Mesa, AZ, they are a legitimate company. They were lawfully incorporated in Arizona back in 2002.

The Better Business Bureau is aware of them. On their rating scale from A to F they have given Grant Solutions a C+.

The BBB has only received one complaint about them, to which Grant Solutions did not reply. You can see the complaint, one customer rating and the BBB review here. So they are an actual business that has been around for 14 years.

That said, their reputation online is not a good one. They charge a lot of money up front for their services. And they do not guarantee that you will get a grant. They only promise that they will try to get you grant money.

They also tell you that it takes 65 days to for the grants to possibly come through. Since in order to get a chargeback you have to notify your card carrier before 60 days, if you wait and don't get anything for your money, you're out your funds and will get no relief from your credit card carrier.

The important thing here is that they cannot guarantee -- nobody can -- that you are going to be able to get a grant. So if you can't afford the fee, it's best you cancel within the three days. And the best way to ascertain that you get your money back is to call your credit card carrier, tell them that you've canceled service with Grant Solution and ask them for a chargeback.

Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.