Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.

Is the Oxford Club promos and books a scam? How about

Customer Question

Is the Oxford Club promos and books a scam?
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here:
Customer: How about Porter Stansberry on America 2020
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I am reading the book America 2020 by Porter Stansberry and the one before it, Is this legitimate information?
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Is is best to buy gold in person and how do you know the certificate verifying iit is real is real?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is the report by Richard Lansberry legitimate or just an opinion?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am so sorry I misspelled his name, it is Richard Stansberry on America 2020 and America 2020, The Survival Kit?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The Oxford Club offers publications with information, but just because something is in one of their publications doesn't mean it's good.

This review suggests that the free information provided by Porter Stansberry is not detailed enough to be useful to the novice investor, and anyone with investing experience would have access to better information on their own.

Also take a look at these reviews.

No one can ever promise that you'll make money with these types of investments. There's just no way to know how the markets will go, and even investors with a lot of experience can be wrong. It's entirely possible that you wouldn't even make back your initial investment. Usually, with these types of investment systems, the only people who make any real money are the ones selling it.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 27 days ago.

Do you have any other questions about this?