Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Met a scammer on line. from Malaysia.

Customer Question

Met a scammer on line. ***** ***** from Malaysia. ***@******.*** he has skype and taken a few hundred thousand from me. Still wants more. Phone does not work and won't send a video call. Sends photos but I don't believe its him.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Sent a fake cheque to $5 ml to me and said he was an engineer. Then all things went wrong with him. Tax police lost cards building failure etc.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?