Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

MY concern is the Bay Harbor Associates, they claim that

Customer Question

MY concern is the Bay Harbor Associates, they claim that they assist individuals to set up a website to market Amazon inventory. Does this make since?
Please advise.
MY email is***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

If so, do you have a website or a snail mail location for this company? How did you learn of them? How much did you invest and what are they giving you for that money?

Please reply to this question thread.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

I had hoped to hear from you so that I could look into the legitimacy of the company you are dealing with, but I will give you a general answer now. You can reply to this question thread with more specifics if you need additional information.

There are many so fraudulent companies that try to sucker victims into thinking that they are going to be making money by selling Amazon products. I cannot find a listing for this company, nor is it known to the Better Business Bureau. These are not good signs, though you may be able to provide me with more details about them when you reply.

Meanwhile, here's what I know for sure:

Amazon does have affiliate programs which you can join and market their goods on your web site. You have to have a website or a blog to market Amazon products, but once you've got one, Amazon does not charge you anything to be an affiliate.

So, the only thing you're paying Bay Harbor Associates for -- assuming that the company you're dealing with is reputable -- is the development of your website and the marketing that will put your site out there so that someone will choose your affiilate site to make a purchase from Amazon, instead of going to Amazon itself or to someone else's site.

Affiliate work can generate real money, but those who do best at it have a site that already draws lots of traffic so that people can do one-stop shopping. We get a lot of complaints about companies who will claim to set you up to make big bucks on Amazon, where, in fact, you are far more likely not to make back the cost of your investment, because nobody is ever going to find your website and without that, you will not make a dime.

The best kind of work at home jobs are the ones that pay you. The ones who take anyone who will pay THEM will generally cost you more than they are worth. Please reply here on this question thread and answer my original questions to your post. Then I can see what I can find about this company. Presently, I find nothing and suspect you may have thrown away your investment money.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.