RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney experienced in criminal and various other areas of law.

Peco energy, are they a real bill collecter.

Customer Question

peco energy, are they a real bill collecter.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Peco Energy is indeed a legitimate electric company, they are based in Philadelphia. You can see their website here.

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating.

If you need clarification
about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

I see that you have not yet left me a positive rating. Was there some additional information I could provide you or additional information you needed about my answer? If so, please reply, I'm happy to help! Otherwise, please remember to click on the stars to leave a positive rating, to ensure I am credited for my time and assistance. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm just trying to figure out why I get a bill from them as I'm with JOEMC in North Carolina. (can I forward it to you).

Sure, send it as an attachment. Have you ever lived in the Northeast where Peco operates?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What e=mail address do I forward the PECO e-mail. The Just Answer address says <no-reply.

The easiest way to do so, is send it as an attachment in a reply. If you're unable to do that, send it to***@******.***, and ask that customer service forward it to me. That can take a couple of days, so I'll keep you posted if you do email it.