Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

DDITSERVICES.COM

Customer Question

DDITSERVICES.COM
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

What do you need to know about this website? How did you hear of them> What have they promised to do for you and what do they want from you in return?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

I am unable to figure out from the site itself, just what this company supposedly does. I also note that it has no real contact information.

But most importantly, I have found many complaints that this company makes unauthorized charges and will not refund them. You can see one of the complaints about them here.

Scamadviser.com gives them a low trust rating as well and says the site is unsafe to use. There are a string of negative reports about this company on their thread as well.

If you give me more information about how you are involved with them, I may be able to tell you more, but it doesn't appear that anyone has anything good to say about them.

Scam

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.