Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.
26798026

I will like to know if Noble Melvin Maxwell is real or

Customer Question

I will like to know if Noble Melvin Maxwell is real or fake?He said somebody stole his nforrmation.and he close is Facebook account
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There are multiple reports of scams being used with this name. Most likely what happened is not that he closed his account, but that Facebook closed it due to reports that it's a fraudulent account. Take a look at these reports:

https://www.facebook.com/cybercrimeeducation/photos/pcb.1206132546086963/1206132402753644/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1223443067689244&id=526547287378829

It's true that scam artists do steal people's information, but if that's what happened, he should be able to prove his real identity, such as by meeting you in person and showing identification, providing a police report filed with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, and things like that. If he can't meet you IN PERSON in a safe, public place relatively near you, or if he's asking you for ANY money, then telling you that his information has been stolen is just part of the scam.

His name also tends to suggest that he's not legitimate. Scam artists like creating identities with two first names and two last names, because it allows them to scam more people using the same email address. Right now, there's probably at least one person out there wondering if they're being scammed by "Maxwell Melvin Nobel." It's part of their MO.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Did you have any other questions about this?