Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.
26798026

AUG 01" LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECIVE YOUR FUND NOW CONTACT

Customer Question

AUG
01
"THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECIVE YOUR FUND NOW CONTACT US NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE" has been
storniert
Wann Montag, 01 August 2016
09:30 AM bis 10:30 AM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time – Dublin/Edinburgh/Lissabon/London
Mail ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND NOW CONTACT US NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE My Dear I am very surprise for your continued silence towards your ATM VISA CARD My greatest supersaturation is this I sent you an email but you did not reply. On a serious note, you are given 48hrs to comply with the fee or your payment file will be return to the Authority as unclaimed fund you know what it means. Now get back to us before it will be too late My Dear after our meeting yesterday in London IMF told us to start a bonus for the new year IMF ask us to collect only $70usd for the delivering of your ATM master card. you know that delivering fee was $150 last year.due to new year bonus you are ask to pay only $70usd My Dear as you can see God has don it for you. please don,t delay kindly go a head and send the $70usd now for delivering of your ATM master card. The total amount you have is $1.250 Million USA Dollars. Here is the informat ion to send the fee through money Gram below: Receiver name; Alexander Emeka Onuorah Country; Benin Republic City; Cotonou Text question; Sent Answer; Yes Amount; $70 Sender?s name; MTCN; I am looking forward to hear from you right way because i hate any thing promise and fail, you can contact us with this email***@******.*** I swear to God almighty Father. If I fail to delivery your ATM master card within 24hours after you send the $70.00 as I promise you that you once you send it i WILL FORWARD YOU TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR ATM MASTER CARD. YOURS IN SERVICE, Mr Smith Jack DISPATCH COORDINATOR DIRECTOR DHL COURIER COMPANY Tel: +229-98475441
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

This is a scam. Its less than a dollar to mail someone a debit card or credit card, and it's not as unsecure as the scam artists would have you believe - credit card companies do it on a regular basis. Also, people who win money never ever ever ever ever ever have to pay to collect their prize. If this were a legitimate company, the shipping costs would be part of their overhead, like paying employees. They would factor in costs of shipping before announcing or awarding a prize. They wouldn't make you pay to collect your own money because that's illegal.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.

Do you have any other questions about this?